5-Year RMP Update
What to Expect:
Industrial Refrigeration Technical College offers a 5-year RMP Update, for covered processes. This includes a complete Hazard Assessment, brief review of the RMP Prevention program level 3, and an executive summary. Our engineers work side-by-side with you throughout the process, keeping you compliant with the EPA's requirements.
- If you have not already registered with CDX/EPA eSubmit, we will assist with this process and ensure you are properly registered as a Certifier
- Once you are registered as the Certifier, we can use your Authorization Code to register us as your Preparer.
- Review existing RMP Registration Information.
- Provide a complete Hazard Assessment which includes the following:
- Offsite consequence analysis parameters
- Worst-case release scenario analysis
- Alternate release scenario analysis
- Defining offsite impacts of population
- Defining offsite impacts of environment
- Document the above per the regulation
- Update your 5 year accident history, if needed.
- Review all required information for the RMP Prevention program level 3
- Review and update the Executive Summary.
- Prepare and Submit the RMP for your Certification.